To "delight your customer", you need to get the fundamentals right first.
Lost orders mean unhappy customers, so your order management system should be an integrated team player, looking to pass the order on as deftly as it catches it from inbound channels.
- Keep track of orders from customers, stock level maintenance, packaging and shipping
- Personalise offers based on customer preferences or transaction volumes
- Integrate into existing back office systems to increase revenue and create customer loyalty
- View, edit, create and fulfil orders from admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfilment