OFBiz ERP - Integration, Training and Support
Open Plus is a leading UK implementer of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions to local and global organisations. With team members involved in the project since 2002, we specialise in Apache OFBiz ERP and provide implementation, integration training and support.
Our OFBiz Services
Open Plus can enhance an existing OFBiz ERP system or implement and integrate a new one. We offer the following services:
- Support, 24/7 support with automated system monitor, 15 minute response and 4-hour guaranteed resolution
- Enterprise Architecture, including deployments to the cloud
- Strategic Planning, mapping OFBiz ERP benefits to your planned growth
- Project Management, specialising in Agile (Scrum) development methodologies, with early delivery of of key features from our near-shore development team
- Customisation, OFBiz is big, but with our substantial and experienced development team and Agile development method, we provide what you need with early RoI and development later when needed
- Training, on-site OFBiz consulting for optimum utilisation of the system in your business
- Audits, OFBiz system review, usability and capability audits
- Rescue, resolution of delayed and broken projects
- Flexibility, our substantial development team can add more firepower as and when needed
Open Plus has bases across the UK including in Edinburgh, Oxford and Harrogate, giving us easy access to major cities like London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Glasgow. So we're happy to arrange a meeting with you regardless of location.
To demo OFBiz online, or get quote, click on the link below or call 0800 610 1043.
Why OFBiz from Open Plus?
An OFBiz ('Open For Business') system from Open Plus combines the world's most comprehensive open-source ERP system with Europe's most experienced OFBiz implementor. With key involvement in the OFBiz project since 2002, our team's development and integration experience will enable your business to maximise value from your ERP and put you in control of your business, system and costs.