Our clients really are at the heart of what we do. We care about consistently delivering our clients increased profit and have proven time and time again to do so.
We work in partnership with our client’s, testament to this is our longstanding relationships and case studies.
Let’s have a look at how understanding the needs of our client’s and working in partnership has helped them sell more, better for less – don’t just take our word for it...
Increase revenues - Sell more ...
- Learn how we integrated with ebay and Amazon web services delivering real-time price checking to enable Ziffit to increase revenues, customer base and improve customer satisfaction.
- Learn how we helped MedicAnimal grow their business thus attracting investment.
Improve efficiencies - ... better ...
- Understand how we helped World of Books consistently achieve number one listing position on ebay, Amazon and AbeBooks. Achieved with a bespoke algorithm that in real time analyses and compares World of Books stock and the online marketplaces stock to deliver accurate pricing in under one second.
- Learn how we helped MedicAnimal reduce costs and how we also helped them deliver a B2B Ecommerce platform within 3 months enabling vets to order direct with delivery to their patients without having to hold stock.
Reduce costs - ... for less.
- Learn how we helped National Gallery reduce infrastructure costs whilst also helping to increase their mobile revenues and overall conversions.
- We help World of Books manage over 1.5m SKU’s often exceeding 8m individual stock items at any given time.
- Helping our client, PVS and their customers reduce cost through building a B2B Ecommerce platform enabling Vets to order medicines online to be delivered directly to their patients.
Listen to our Client Testimonials
”With Open Plus's support, we look forward to the next phase of our e-commerce developments incorporating non-merchandise items, via any device online or instore.”
Julie Molloy, Managing Director, The National Gallery
“I would whole-heartedly recommend OP to others. They’ve really been able to understand our business and take a step back and see what it is we are trying to achieve.There was a very direct impact on the opportunity cost, the amount of money we were not making, by having growing pains/a painful transition from one platform to another. Then it became very clear that OP saved us easily tens of thousands of pounds.”
Ivan Retzignac, CEO, MedicAnimal