About Open Plus
- - 25 Man Team
- - Founded 2007
- - Five years of consistent Growth
Open Plus customers credit us with an important role in their market-leading growth. Their performance is a testament to the important role that Open Source knowledge coupled with delivery firepower has in the modern competitive environment.
What We Do:
- - OpenSource Selection/Strategy
- - OpenSource Project Delivery
- - Point of Escalation for problems
- - Full-lifecycle Capability
- - Flexible Delivery Teams
We provide services designed to ease the consumption of OpenSource in a commercial environment by offering expertise, accountability and a point of escalation for the systems we manage.
Four Reasons To Call Us
- Technology is a bottleneck to growth.
- Instability is causing significant pain.
- Slow pace of output (or no output!) is causing frustration.
- IT plays a major part in a differentiation strategy.
Where do we Start?
We always look for the earliest opportunity to deliver benefit, favouring action today over "jam tomorrow" strategies. We begin with a no-fee, no-commitment meeting, seeking to answer the following:
- 1. What does “Value” mean to you?
e.g. what kind or return are you looking for and over what period?
- 2. What is the problem?
Particularly, can it be described in terms of one of the "Four Reasons to Call Us"?
- 3. Do you have the answer?
But lack the skills? Or do you need help forming the answer itself?
- 4. Can we deliver to your expectation using our skills?
i.e. Is there a good fit?
Where there is a good fit, we will tailor a proposed approach making activities, budget and benefit as transparent and flexible as possible.
- - Lower Cost
- - Competitive Advantage
- - Flexibility & Control
- - Increased Innovation
- - Shorter Development Time
- - Faster Procurement Process
- - Faster ROI
How Do We Make Our Revenue?
The software we work with is license and commitment free. We make our revenue from the installation, customisation and support of these systems and from technical and user training. There is no “secret-sauce” involved, we just have good experience and a proven track record.
Customers often in-source most of the skills to maintain a steady-state retaining us as a point of escalation if new market opportunities are identified or problems arise.
What Skills do we have?
Our blend of skills are designed to deliver full-lifecycle performance. Depending on the type of engagement not all will be relevant. Our customers choose the combination we agree is most appropriate.
These skills include:
- – Strategic System Selection
- – Enterprise Integration Design
- – Business/Technology Project Interfacing
- – Requirements Analysis
- – Project Planning & Management
- – Software maintenance & support.
- – Software installation & customisation.
- – Application development.
- – Data management & Integration
- – Systems Overhaul